Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I didn't participate in Guilt Free January this year, but instead I'm having my own little Guilt Free April instead....who knows, it may even turn into Guilt Free May the way things are going! LOL

This is last night's start on Thriller by Sampler Cove....


I'm stitching it on Silkweavers Sudden Storm, in DMC threads to keep the cost down. It's only stitched in 2 colours so I'm using one of the DMC variegateds for the blood red - I'm too lazy to go check which one it is at the moment.

6 comments:

Carol said...

What a gorgeous start - you did that all just last night? Cool!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Thriller is looking great Gill.

cathymk said...

What a beautiful new start! Just gorgeous so far.

Sally said...

What a lovely new start Gill. I do like those DMC variegated threads.

Abi said...

That is a wonderful start Gill! More and more of the Sampler Cove designs are finding their way into my wish list. I love your color choices too.

Nicole said...

That is beautiful Gill! You are starting some great things lately! I ordered Beloved after seeing yours stitched! :)