Monday, April 21, 2008

Stash in the mail....

Since I got home I've been working on Sea Goddess...I've missed my WIPs! Her purple scarf thing has grown...



And I had some nice, stashy packages waiting for me too when I got home - some of these are from trades, and a couple I bought...



I got LHN 'Daisy Sampler' & 'Gingerbread Cottage', Rosewood Manor 'Great British Sampler', Sampler Cove 'Thriller' (I just love the verse on this one!)Long Dog 'Froth & Bubble', and some threads.

I've been weeding out my stash a bit more and added lots more charts to my Trade blog. I've added some Miras, L&L, With My Needle and lots more...

6 comments:

Carla said...

Nice stash and great progress on the mermaid!

Sally said...

Sea Goddess is coming along well Gill.

Nice new stash!

Carol said...

Sea Goddess is stunning!

Barbeeque4 said...

Great stash!! SG progress is great on such a lovely piece!!

Missy Ann said...

Saw this and thought of you:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/redirect.php?t=i&u=4515157&d=http%3A%2F%2Fkuvaton.com%2Fkuvei%2Fceiling_cat_is_watching_you.jpg&l=2&c=5ohkyfwdr10mdhljb

Michelle said...

Great stash! Wonderful progress on your Sea Goddess too!