Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ch..ch..changes...

Do not adjust your set...you are indeed at Chewed Away! You know me, I like to ring in the changes every now and again...keep things fresh..plus I was having a few problems with the old skin, like it would no longer allow me to add page elements. So - time to move on.

I'm feeling really pleased with the progress I made on Sea Goddess over the last couple of days...this one seems to really shift once I get stuck in to it. When I picked this up I had barely started the tail...



Now - back to the Space Invaders...

7 comments:

Rowyn said...

Wow, fantastic progress on Sea Goddess.

Love your new look, very funky!

Mel in Dubai said...

Awesome new look, Gill, and terrific progress on Sea Goddess!

BeckySC said...

Gill, thank you so much for stopping by to visit me these last few days :) I appreciate it so much :)

Your WIP is gorgeous! WOW!!!!

I'll be back around soon for another visit :)

Olenka's Stitches said...

It is just gorgeous!!!!

sugardoll said...

Just beautiful. I have been following & enjoying your progress on her. Im glad I peeked at your blog today. =)

Taneya said...

its looking gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress! Like your new look too!