Sunday, May 04, 2008

Feeling human again...

Thanks for the good wishes everyone, they were much appreciated...my cold, nasty though it was, turned out to be short and sharp. Very, very, sharp, but thankfully also very short lived. I had one very rough day on Friday followed by a fretful, feverish night, but by Saturday morning it had more or less burnt itself out and I felt about 90% better.

So, yesterday I felt up to stitching again (you know I must be ill indeed if I don't want to stitch! LOL) and managed to complete the top band on Thriller....



I've also made a start on one of the RRs, but obviously I can't show you that at the moment. Someone asked about the fabric used for my RR - no, it wasn't Rainbow Sparkle, although I can see why you might think that. It is in fact SMF Summer Romance, which I think is a very pretty fabric indeed. Perfect for fairies!

9 comments:

Gewinnspiele said...

...its very nice .. :))

Kerry said...

I feel the need to say all over again just how beautiful this is. I can't wait to see more.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Carla said...

Glad to read you're feeling better :)
Great progress on your sampler!

Sally said...

So pleased to hear you're feeling better Gill.

Thriller is looking fantastic! I'm enjoying watching this one grow.

Paula said...

Thriller looks great.

Michelle said...

Thriller is looking gorgeous - I think I might have to have this one!!! Glad you are feeling better.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I'm still loving this one! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see more! :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Glad that you are feeling better Gill. Thriller is looking fantastic, and your RR is very pretty.

Carol said...

Glad you are feeling better! Thriller is astounding!