Thursday, May 22, 2008

I got lots done on Geranium House...just the border and a few letters to go. I should get this finished today. I might have had it finished already, except at one point I was frogging nearly as much as I was stitching. It felt that way anyway. That'll teach me not to stitch when I'm tired. I love that little robin on the flowerpot, don't you?


Forgive a 'proud mum' moment but I just have to share - Louise came home yesterday with a certificate for coming top of her year in a science exam!! I'm so proud of her!

No Thriller today. Since the puds haven't made an appearance on da blog for a while, you'll have to make do with a photo of them instead. Big lads now, aren't they? It's hard to believe they were such tiny fluffy kittens only..er..yesterday? It can't have been over a year..surely?

6 comments:

Olenka's Stitches said...

Your CCn piece is just gorgeous, the colors are so bright and pretty.Hope to see it finished very soon.

Rachel said...

Your Geranium House is so cute! I do love the little robin, he's adorable. Your kitties are beautiful! Congrats to Louise, that is a wonderful accomplishment.

Sally said...

I love your Geranium House Gill. I never noticed the robin before. He is cute.

Michelle said...

Geranium house is looking great Gill and the Robin is so cute. Also congratulations to Louise-what a fantastic achievement.
Finally the kitties are gorgeous and Ringo is very like Mack-except Mack has white legs with smudges but the colouring is the same.
Will email you properly but also received the chart today-what a lovely suprise and so quick too. Many thanks. :-)

Jane said...

I love CCN & LHN designs too! The Lemon Meringue fabric sounds yummy. Lovely kitties, and what a great scratching house they have.

Janine said...

Gill those tow have a distinctly guilty look on their faces. Wonder what mischief they are planning. Love your stitching. I love seeing all pieces as they get stitched.