Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I succumbed to another new start. Naughty I know, but I am unashamed...Photobucket It's only a little one after all...Photobucket

This is my start on CCN Geranium House...I love CCN & LHN charts, they give me nice 'new start' fix when I'm stitching large projects and don't take long to finish. I'm doing this one on a piece of Lemon Meringue belfast which was a limited edition from Kiwi Illusions, I got it in one of the Dyers Collaboration packs. I can't get a decent shot of the colour though - this is the closest I could manage. This design only calls for one skein of Crescent Colours (Pomegranate), but I've subbed it with one of the DMC Colour Variations that I already had (4200 - Wildfire). I think it works pretty well as a substitute...


And just in case you're not fed up to the back teeth with Thriller - a little more progress..

6 comments:

BeckySC said...

Shame on you....LOL!! GREAT start :)

Sam said...

Love the new look Gill! All your WIPs look fabulous. I am enjoying your progress on Thriller. :o)

Concetta said...

The LHN designs are great for a quick finish... I love them too.

I can't believe how quickly you're getting through "Thriller" - it's looking gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Great progress on Thriller, you are just speed stitching on it, aren't you! Love the new start as well, new starts are always fun :)

Carol said...

Why feel shame?? Nice new start!

Michelle said...

I am loving watching your progress on Thriller. I so need to buy this one! And no need to feel naughty - all stitching is good stitching! Love the new start by the way!