Friday, May 02, 2008

No new stitching from me today...I've come down with the mother of all colds and don't feel much like stitching - I feel pretty crappy all round. But something brightened an otherwise miserable day today....

I don't think I've mentioned it here before, but I'm doing a Mini Mirabilia RR with a couple of friends. Today my RR came home, along with the other 2 ladies' pieces for me to stitch on. This is what Vanessa & Shannon stitched for me -



Isn't it wonderful? So a huge Thank You to both of them for their lovely work! Now I just need to make a decision about what I'm going to stitch on theirs, and what to add as the final block on mine....

8 comments:

Carla said...

Your Mira RR looks beautiful! I'm sure you'll find just the right lady to stitch for your friends :)

Rowyn said...

I love your Mirabilia RR, very pretty!

Hope you feel better soon.

Sally said...

Your Mira RR is really pretty Gill.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Chiloe said...

Have you seen the other Mirabilia RR on webshots? Yours is truly beautiful !!!

What fabric is it ? It looks like rainbow sparkle from Silkweaver? Am I mistaken?

Sheila said...

Oooh pretty! I absolutely love the fabric :)

Sheila

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your RR is just lovely. They did a wonderful job for you.

Olenka's Stitches said...

Your Mirabilia RR is just wonderful!

Michelle said...

Your Mini Mira RR is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see it all finished up!