Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You know, looking at this photo, it doesn't look like a whole heap of progress since my last update. This band seemed to just go on and on and on. Each day I would think "I'll finish this today" and then I wouldn't. I think partly it's because the Bursitis in my shoulder has been particularly bad so I haven't stitched as much as usual, and partly because I've also been stitching on a small gift that - for obvious reasons - I can't show you yet. That's in the mail now so I can concentrate on Thriller again. I just wish my shoulder would settle down again. Photobucket I really should go back to see the doctor about it again, it's just a case of getting a round tuit....

8 comments:

Rowyn said...

Wow you're going great guns. It's just stunning!

Kerry said...

Thriller continues to look amazing. I hope your shoulder settles down soon.

Paula said...

It looks great. Hope your shoulder settles soon.

Sally said...

Wow this looks stunning Gill!

Hope your shoulder is better soon.

Rachel said...

Thriller is looking great! I can't wait to see more :)

I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Bursitis is awful.

Olenka's Stitches said...

Hope your shoulder is better soon and we can see Thriller finished - it is gorgeous!

Carol said...

Hope you feel better! Wow, Thriller is growing FAST!

Abi said...

I hope you feel better soon. Thriller looks amazing. I love the colors you are using.