Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've finally dusted off the Dreamer and made some good progress on her. I'm hoping to get this finished before too much longer....


This is my start on Scent of Old Roses for the over one SAL. I think I made quite a good start, but had to have a break...I can only take so much over one stitching in one hit! She's on SMF Winter Meadow - the flash has washed the colour out a bit. It's the SAL again next weekend so I'll prolly pick this back up again then.

And finally - a little more on Beloved....

6 comments:

Chiloe said...

Waow Gill ! As always everything you stitch is so beautiful : a real treat for the human eyes ;-)

Jane said...

Such beautiful work you do, Gill. I love The Dreamer - it's gorgeous! Your other works are lovely too.

Artystitches said...

Some lovely WIP updates.

cathymk said...

Just gorgeous, Gill! Beautiful!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW your pieces are beautiful!

Sally said...

Wow, Gill, you are making some good progress on your WIPs:)