Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanks for your thoughts on the initials. After thinking it over I made a decision. It was complicated a little by the fact I discoved the initials on the personalisation chart weren't big enough to replace them, which was a bit strange. I decided to use my kids initials instead - goodness knows they've all had to be 'forgiven' for stuff often enough! LOL. I had to wing it as they weren't charted in the right size. I hope they look ok, I think they do. I haven't quite finished that big motif on the right...

10 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

They look great! I was thinking that maybe they were initials of someone the stitcher had forgiven for something so I think you using your kids' initials is perfect! It looks great so far!

Raven/Missy said...

Gil, I don't have an email address for you, but I wish to answer the questions you posed in a comment on my blog. Please email me at missyhull at knology dot net. THanks!

Olenka's Stitches said...

I think you came to a great decission: we forgive so often and so much to our dear kids. Your new Sampler looks very pretty, as always :-).

Sally said...

I really like this piece, Gill, and I think the initials look perfect. Love the fact that you're using your kids initials.

Lara said...

They look perfect. I've never seen this piece before. It's lovely.

Lana said...

Wow! This piece is gorgeous!!! I think the initials look great.

Kathy said...

Looks great Gill, love the Autumnal colours on this.

Hugs xxxxx

Cindy F. said...

Honestly Gill, it looks incredible!
The colors are beautiful! The initials turned out perfect :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great Gill.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

It looks great.