Monday, December 08, 2008

A New Start

After three big finishes in quick succession I think I deserved one - wouldn't you agree? I wonder how many people will recognise this one?

Finished all my Christmas shopping this weekend. All the shops are having huge sales at the moment to try to get people spending, so we got some fantastic bargains! We got the decorations up yesterday too, and thankfully the cats aren't mithering the tree like they did last year. I guess they've finally outgrown kittenhood!

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This one is so pretty.

Rachel said...

I am not sure what it is, but it looks like it is going to be beautiful!

Olenka's Stitches said...

A very pretty start!

Cindy F. said...

Such a pretty piece! Can't wait to see more:)

Amanda said...

Georgeous piece Gill! No idea what it's called though, would love to know!

Sally said...

Ooh that is very pretty Gill. Can't wait to find out what it is.

Brenda Lou said...

I don't know the name of the pattern but she sure is turning out pretty!!