Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wow, look at that - another post within a week! lol

I seem to be cycling back into a Chatelaine phase. My poor old Chats have been quite neglected for a while, and if I worked on them it was because I forced myself to. But now I'm stitching on Pompeji again and can hardly bear to put it down!! Yesterday I worked on this corner...


It doesn't really show in the photo, but those little boxes are really sparkly with loads of metallics. Lots of beads to go on yet too. Unfortunately my renewed Chatelaine enthusiasm has led me into perusing the Chat bulletin board...I hadn't been there in quite a while but now I'm finding all sorts of things I want - quite apart from Caribbean which I mentioned before, now I also want Desert Landscapes and German Ostsee...>>sigh<< Never mind, they both have quite a long time still to run, so no rush!

1 comment:

Needlearts Kelly said...

Your Pompeji Garden is lovely.