Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Continuing with the Gingerbread house - a window and a whole bunch of backstitch...



And in line with my current 'quick and fun' mood, I dug out an old UFO...I started these a couple of years ago and got as far as April. I put it down and just neglected to pick it back up again...sigh. I have too many WIPs! Anyway, I've now added May and June. The seasons are all back to front for me of course, but that's pretty much true of all seasonal or month projects. The flash has washed the picture out - the white bits show up better in real life although the fabric is a bit light for this project - I had to go round the white bits with backstitch to make them stand out! I left the beehive off May because I like it better without...

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I have always liked the Lizzie Kate monthly bits. It looks fab!

Kathy said...

OH wow loving the Gingerbread house.

I love L*k this is cute.

hugs

xxx

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your Gingerbread house is looking great and it is always nice to make some progress on old wips. I am so glad that Chequers has turned up, and Suki is so cute.