Thursday, October 22, 2009

Having so many WIPs already, obviously what I really needed to do was...start yet another one! LOL This is my start on Stoney Creek's 2009 Christmas Sampler. I've made some changes here...some intentional and some...er, not! ;-) Rather than buy more threads when I already have so many, I went stash diving to see what I could come up with, and so except for the GAST Poinsettia all the overdyes have been replaced with Vikki Clayton mystery silks. I had a bit of an oopsie though and accidentally mixed up the 2 greens in the top section. I think it looks ok though 'as is' so I won't be ripping it out and doing it again. I'll make sure I get it right for the rest of the design though! I also haven't added blending filament to the white bits, mostly just cos I don't like stitching with the stuff. There's still some swirly backstitch to add to the top...

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Heidi said...

Very pretty!

Karen said...

That is SO pretty!

Ranae said...

Looking pretty!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous hun

Hugs xxxxx