Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some WIP progress

Well, the frogs have been and gone,and I started to restitch but I'd had enough by this point so I put it away again. At least when I come back to it there will be no frogs waiting for me and it shouldn't take long to get back to where I was. I tink I'm going to leave the medallion alone because I really don't think it'll be all that noticeable by the time I've finished and to be honest I don't have the heart to rip all that out as well.



It's been a while since you've seen this one I think...

I keep picking it up and plodding away at it a little at a time. It gets kinda old kinda quick stitching in plain black, but I will finish this if it kills me!

Even longer since you've seen this one!


It's been over 2 years since I last worked on this!! Too much over one stitching in this one to hold my interest for long, but every now and again it gets a little love. I've finished the sword block (except for the beads) and made a start on Arthur. I changed the yellow DMC in the crowns behind the sword for metallic...I have far too many long term WIPs like this one.

My tuxedo kitty Chequers is missing :( He hasn't been seen for 48 hours now. This isn't the first time he's gone AWOL - you might remember he went missing a year or so ago and turned up after a couple of days safe and sound, so we're hoping that's what'll happen this time. Please keep your fingers crossed that he turns up soon!

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW your pieces are wonderful!

Karen said...

Everything looks great. I love Pompeji Garden. I didn't realize it had those little birds in it. I hope your kitty comes home soon!

Jade said...

Your stitching looks great, especially the mandala garden. Don't worry about your kitty, they have to get back to their predator roots every now and then!

Mel said...

Some amazing pieces! I can't wait to see more.

And I do hope your kitty returns very soon.