Saturday, December 31, 2011

As January approaches, I'm getting ready for the WIPocalypse. I hardly think there can be any stitcher in the blogosphere who doesn't know what this is all about, but if you've somehow managed to miss it mosey on over to Measi's blog and have a poke around...all the info is there.

Anyway, I've been making a list of things I want to stitch for it. Some of them are existing wips, and some are new starts...

Quaker Diamonds (Rosewood Manor) (I'll finish this in early January though)
Bois le Duc (Long Dog)
Desert Mandala (Chatelaine)
Japanese Garden (Chatelaine)
Medieval Octagon (Chatelaine)

and the new starts -

Ann Dale Big & Beautiful (Shakespeare's Peddler)
Sergei (Plum Street Samplers)
And A Forest Grew (Rosewood Manor) (this is a re-start)
Three Things (Moira Blackburn)
Octopus Treasure Cave (Chatelaine)
Castle Moyland (Chatelaine)
Froth and Bubble (Long Dog)

There's a whole bunch of other things I want to start too, so this list will probably be subject to change, but it'll do to begin with. I've just downloaded the first part of Castle Moyland and I'm resisting the urge to start it before I've finished Quaker Diamonds.

I also spent a happy couple of hours organising my fabric stash, which is considerable but was unfortunately in considerable disarray. I've got most of it nicely labelled now with the count when I know what it is, and the dimensions. There are a lot of hand dyeds there that I rarely use these days buth I'm loathe to part with them because...well, you never know.

No comments: