Friday, December 30, 2011

Bored with Quaker Diamonds yet? I'm not...in fact I'm zooming through it at a rate of knots. This is only about nine day's worth of stitching - can you believe that? I should have this finished quite early in the New Year. It will be quite satisfying to have a HD so quickly after so many of my wips have dragged on all year. I think I've just burnt out a bit on Mirabilias and Joan Elliotts etc, so my poor wips are languishing unloved...and they are going to stay that way - for now at least - because all I want to stitch on is samplers right now. And you can see the push it has given my mojo to have finally admitted that and put away the dragging wips.


I finally succumbed and bought the new Long Dog book today (L'Arbre de Noe). I found some more pictures online of some of the contents, and I'm a big fan of Long Dog anyway so this book represents outstanding value - LDs tend to be expensive and there are about ten designs in the book, all new. It's coming from Amazon France and I can decipher enough French to gingerly feel my way around the website. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get here - deliveries from France tend to be pretty quick!

1 comment:

Measi said...

Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse for 2012! I wanted to drop a line to confirm that I have you on the participant list for next year. Looking forward to all of your stitching posts!

Happy New Year!