Saturday, December 24, 2011

Progress and new stash

I've been chugging right along on Quaker Diamonds. I had to put it down to go to work (and I've pulled a couple of ten hour shifts this week) which ate into my stitching time, but I think I've made reasonable progress considering my work schedule and the fact that I need to sleep occasionally. The motifs near the top are one thread out but by the time I discovered the mistake I'd done heaps and I'm certainly not going to rip it all out for the sake of a one-thread mistake.
And because I obviously don't have enough stash, ;-p I've had a bit of a splurge recently...to tell the truth I've bought very little in the way of charts over the last couple of years, but just lately I've been seeing a lot to tempt me. It might be because my tastes have evolved and I'm heavily into samplers now. These are some that I've bought in the last couple of weeks...there are more on the way, including the huge and awesome Ann Dale, plus fabric and threads.

I've got five days off work now, and I plan to get lots of stitching in!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: