Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tusal

Time for my first TUSAL ort report! (Detail's on Daffycat's blog if you somehow missed what this is all about!)
These are mostly from Froth & Bubble, with a smidgen from the end of Quaker Diamonds. I'll have to find something a little more glamorous than an old coffee jar to keep them in, huh? LOL! I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have liked over the last couple of weeks, because I've been coming home from work exhausted and falling asleep in my stitching chair instead of stitching...

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Lots of orts there! Looks like you been busy with your needles. I had a peek at F&B and it looks wonderful!

Ziggyeor said...

cute, great progress.

Daffycat said...

Lovely ORTs, Gill! I LIKE your old coffee jar...it has a great, interesting shape!