Friday, February 17, 2012

My Second finish for 2012

I put the final stitches into Froth and Bubble this evening! That last band seemed interminable, but for once I persisted (despite wandering off to play Mah Jong on the iPad, which is kind of addictive) and so...ta daaaah! I never noticed the bugs at the bottom on the chart pics...it was only when I got to stitching that band that I saw the little caterpillar and snail right at the bottom. I guess this pic is a little small to see them - perhaps if you click on it it might be big enough to see them.


I think to celebrate I'll start something little and quick...Sergei perhaps. :-)

5 comments:

sally said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Congratulations on your beautiful finish.

Valentina said...

Great finish!
I click on the picture and I saw the little snail and caterpillar, so cute!

Dee L said...

Your piece is beautiful. I just love the verse. This will be an heirloom for sure!

StitchyWoman said...

Great finish, Gill! I love the tiny caterpillar and snail.

That project looks huge! How big is it?

Karoline said...

Congratulations Gill, it's gorgeous