Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today is a very good day. Today is a Happy Dancing day, and this year those have been a bit thin on the ground. But my mojo is back, baby! I stayed up till after 3am trying to get the beading finished but alas, I had to stop and go to bed. It only took about an hour to finish them off this afternoon *cough cough*...morning, and here she is....huge, sparkly and bloody gorgeous. It feels sooo good to have a happy dance again!
Now to decide what to stitch next. I'm in the mood for a Mira, which is also a really good thing as I haven't really felt like stitching one in a long time. So I've been a bit naughty and splashed out on some I wanted but didn't have (although I just noticed I forgot to include August Peridot Fairy in the photo)...
Do I stitch the new August Peridot Fairy, September Sapphire Fairy, Lady Alexandra, Peony Garden, or...? Decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Congratulations on your Happy Dance :D

She's gorgeous :)

And nice stash ;)

Karen said...

Wow! She is breathtaking!! You need to be dancing that happy dance for quite some time.

Great stash acquisition, girl! Since everyone else is stitching August Peridot, why don't you go for something different? I hear Lady Alex is a pretty quick stitch, which is a good way to keep your mojo on the go go. ;-)

Karoline said...

She's gorgeous, congratulations

Maureen said...

Oh just gorgeous! That's a good haul of Mira's you have there. Good luck with deciding what to do next.