Sunday, October 12, 2014

After five years as a wip, it's time to bid adieu to Bois Le Duc. I will miss your accusatory stare old friend, every time I open the wip drawer. I've decided to restart And A Forest Grew (long time readers might recall what happened with that debacle, otherwise scroll down a few posts) but - unbelievably considering my vast fabric stash - I have nothing of a suitable size, thread count, and colour to stitch it on. I've ordered some Legacy linen in Cafe au Lait but it's coming from the USA so it might be a couple of weeks before it arrives. In the meantime...what to stitch? Shall I put a bit of work into another wip, or stitch something small and quick until my fabric arrives? Suggestions on a postcard please...








2 comments:

Blu said...

Congrats! It looks great.

Lana said...

Congrats on a stunning finish!! It's gorgeous!! And welcome back to the land of blog!! Missed yah! So glad you're back!!