Friday, October 24, 2014

My Mirabilia RR is finally finished! The lovely lady from Villa Mirabilia completes the lineup. I finished a few days ago, but I've had such a hectic few days at work that I was exhausted by the time I got home, and updating my blog just seemed like too much effort! Lol.





After I'd finished that, I hit a bit of a brick wall. I knew I wanted a new start, but my fabric for And A Forest Grew had not yet arrived (although it has now) and going through the Black Hole Of Stash just left me feeling overwhelmed, and I couldn't decide what I wanted to stitch. It was Pete who finally solved my dilemma, when he saw one chart and declared that he liked it. So The Sampler Company's 'Over The Hills Sampler' it was then. I've made a bit of a start, but with the aforementioned crazy work week I havent got very far yet.



3 comments:

Ranae said...

Your RR is beautiful

Maureen said...

wow - your RR is just gorgeous

Suz said...

late commenter here, but I just found your blog :)

I love that all of the ladies in your RR are my favorites. The only one "Missing" is Red.

Great job on Villa Mirabilia! and I love your RR, it's just so pretty.