Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Wow, another post already.  I don't know what's gotten into me!

Well actually I wanted to show off my new pretties which arrived today. This is my new needle minder and scissor fob from Ginas Fobs and Froggers. Aren't they cute? I've bought several needle minders from Gina already, but I couldn't resist these - I'm very partial to bees.


While I'm here, I may as well show you last nights progress on Bois Le Duc. I stayed up later than I should have last night stitching that big, unfinished motif on the right, but I expect there's at least another few nights work in it, especially now the bank holiday is over and I can't stitch all day!


Now that the end is in sight for BLD, my thoughts are starting to turn towards what I might start when it's finished. I think I might spend some time this evening perusing the Stash Chest of Doom. It might help me decide...or alternatively it might just leave me wanting to stitch it all!




No comments: